It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this inflatable equipment to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to children (or any participants) or any damages to the inflatable or air blower.
There will be a $100 deposit required. The deposit will be refunded or taken from the balance owing when the inflatable is returned in the same condition it was received.
The following safety instructions should be followed:
- The units have a recommended age limit of 12 years old. Please ensure no one over this age is allowed to use the equipment irresponsibly.
- Absolutely NO SILLY STRING, food, drink or chewing gum on or around the inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note that if the inflatable is returned/collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of $75.00)
- Shoes, glasses, jewelry, badges AND all pocket items MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people using the equipment and harm to the inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the inflatable that cannot be repaired).
- NO smoking on or around the inflatable or no BBQ around the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. Avoid large and small children using it at the same time.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. No flips or somersaults.
- No pets, toys or other sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to jump on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS!
- In the event of rain or high winds (15kph or more), evacuate the inflatable and unplug immediately.
- No hanging from netting on the sides or roof of the bouncy house. A repair fee will be imposed if the side/roof are damaged.
- Keep children away from the blower unit – risk of electrical shock and serious injury from moving parts on the blower is dangerous.
In the event that weather forecast for the event day is heavy rain or strong winds (over 25 kph), the customer may choose to cancel the inflatable rental provided a minimum of 24 hrs. notice is given to Superbounce! Full refund of the deposit will be given to the customer.